A 20-Hour Course To Sustainable, Managed, Profitable Exponential Growth
The Clendenin Consulting Group Productizes “How To Grow Your Company Exponentially”…a complete 20 hour course delivered at client’s convenience and desired pace on growing your business exponentially year after year.
On the heels of productizing a way for owners to sell their business and potentially save hundreds of thousands of dollars (depending on the size of the company) while still receiving the going market valuation with solid terms in a prompt manner, The Clendenin Consulting Group (TCCG) has now productized “How To Grow Your Company Exponentially”…a complete, guaranteed 20 hour course delivered at client’s convenience and desired pace on growing your business exponentially year after year.
During Greg Clendenin’s tenure as CEO of Middleton Lawn and Pest Control from 1996-2005, Middleton grew from $8 million to $35 million in annual revenue without any acquisitions…adding $27 million of organic revenue in nine years and becoming the 14th largest pest control company in the nation at that time. During Greg’s time as Chief Operations Officer for Sears Authorized Termite and Pest Control (1989-1996), the revenue grew from $35 million to $100 million with only 1.5% of that growth being from acquisitions. Sears Authorized Termite and Pest Control was the country’s largest privately owned company at this time. Now, TCCG has developed a course to teach and share the strategies and action-steps to propel your company into exponential, high double-digit growth on a sustained, annual basis. The suggested time frame for finishing the course is four months. This allows for process improvement and continual-improvement action steps being implemented during the cumulative learning period.
This course is a product of coaching owners and building companies over the last forty years. The course is comprised of several learning platforms such as:
1. A survey to help TCCG to get to know you and your company better, i.e., how your company is structured, service strategies, how your company conducts business, owner’s goals, etc.
2. A 100 page book on the subject of growing your company exponentially year after year. The book contains review quizzes and exams to support comprehension, retainment, and cumulative learning. These “tests” are sent to TCCG for review and feedback for the client.
3. Online training videos. Links will be provided for the client to review training videos.
4. Customized practical applications and action-items for the client’s specific business. TCCG will collaborate with the client on implementation, execution and measuring results.
5. Minimum of 15 hours of personal, one on one phone, email, online meetings or text conversations with Greg Clendenin, CEO of The Clendenin Consulting Group.
TCCG will only take 10 clients at a time in this program to ensure that each get the necessary time and attention for successfully completing the program and seeing its benefits in their top and bottom line. First course offering begins in late June. Registering for the course begins immediately. The program comes with a money-back guarantee (contact TCCG for details). The entire cost is $3,000.