Exponential Growth Course
A Course To Sustainable, Managed, Profitable Exponential Growth
The Clendenin Consulting Group Productizes “How To Grow Your Company Exponentially”…a complete course delivered at client’s convenience and desired pace on growing your business exponentially year after year.
During Greg Clendenin’s tenure as CEO of Middleton Lawn and Pest Control from 1996-2005, Middleton grew from $8 million to $35 million in annual revenue without any acquisitions…adding $27 million of organic revenue in nine years and becoming the 14th largest pest control company in the nation at that time. During Greg’s time as Chief Operations Officer for Sears Authorized Termite and Pest Control (1989-1996), the revenue grew from $35 million to $100 million with only 1.5% of that growth being from acquisitions. Sears Authorized Termite and Pest Control was the country’s largest privately owned company at this time. Now, TCCG has developed a course to teach and share the strategies and action-steps to propel your company into exponential, high double-digit growth on a sustained, annual basis.
This course is a product of coaching owners and building companies over the last forty years. The course is comprised of several learning platforms such as:
1. A survey to help TCCG to get to know you and your company better, i.e., how your company is structured, service strategies, how your company conducts business, owner’s goals, etc.
2. A workbook on the subject of growing your company exponentially year after year.
3. Online training videos. Links will be provided for the client to review training videos aimed at process improvement, continual improvement, etc.
4. Customized practical applications and action-items for the client’s specific business. TCCG will collaborate with the client on implementation, execution and measuring results.
5. Minimum of 15 hours of personal, one on one phone, email, online meetings or text conversations with Greg Clendenin, CEO of The Clendenin Consulting Group. The entire cost is for the initial course and 15 hours of consulting is $5,000. Contact TCCG for more details and consulting options. Also, please go to Testimonials on our website.